The Cumberland Post

The Cumberland Post
My Backyard, Six Miles from the Cumberland River

Thursday, September 24, 2015

New Blog: Music City Poetry

It's been awhile since my last post. About 14 months. Time passes.

I'm getting older, that's for sure. I've noticed lately when I'm watching a movie or a TV show that when the story involves some old geezer who's passed on and they have a scene at the cemetery, the birth date on the headstone is the same as mine (1940) or even later.

John Doe: born 1940, died 2012.

Kinda makes you think.

And the political stuff is pretty much the same isn't? I mean the country still seems like that old Merle Haggard song, "rollin' downhill like a snowball headed for Hell."


But we go on.

I'm not giving up on this blog, I'm just slowing her down a bit. But I have started a new one, Music City Poetry. I hope any of you who still come by the old Post will take a look at it.

Thanks.


2 comments:

  1. Remember that junk van will not only standstill in your backyard and fill a lot of space but at the same time it also turns out to be the shelter of several small living creatures. Junk Car Removal Brampton

    ReplyDelete
  2. So regardless of whether your vehicle is no working condition, there is no reason for stress as vehicle eliminating administrations will lap all that you have.
    Scrap Car Removal Brantford

    ReplyDelete