The Cumberland Post

The Cumberland Post
My Backyard, Six Miles from the Cumberland River

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Give Me Sunshine

I been distracted by a couple of new projects and haven't blogged for about a week now. I'm not going to blog about this stuff now, but there's been a lot of bloggable crap going on, including these significantly important events and issues...

Cable News replayed the clip of Rubio sipping water more than 200 times yesterday.
(Doesn't this illustrate perfectly the idiocy of the media today?)

Obama's brilliant SOTU speech reinvigorates pre Clinton liberal spending approach.
(Yeah, let's try that again.)

The Christopher Dorner fan club is growing.
(I think I'm going to be sick.)

Sometimes the crap piles up so high that you wonder if the whole world is going crazy.

Thank goodness the sun is out in Tennessee today. I'm also thankful my friend Bob Bell (who's been in FL for the past couple of weeks) sent me a great video. It's only 5 or 6 minutes long, but it cheered me up. I hope you like it too.





1 comment:

  1. "Bring me fun, bring me sunshine, bring me love!"

    An appropriate sentiment for today. Yeah, we need more of that.

    ReplyDelete